19 Sep WE ARE RECRUITING
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
Job Title: Senior Operations Coordinator
Reporting to: Office Manager
Job Location: Telford
Working Days / Times: Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:00
Starting Salary: £18,688 – £19,826 dependent on experience
Application details: Please call Kurt Owen on – 01654 701047
Closing date: Friday, 19th October 2018.
Are you looking to establish your career in a dynamic customer-focused environment surrounded by a passionate and collaborative team of skilled and talented people? Then read on.
As one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, CHC Waste & Facilities Management Ltd is looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our highly motivated team in our new Telford office as part of our expansion in the Midlands.
We’re a family-run business and pride ourselves on our personal approach to supporting the people we work with, always ensuring that our customers and team receive the best experience possible.
As an operations coordinator, you will receive training and development opportunities and will support the team in the smooth running of the business, handling a range of queries from a broad customer base. Ultimately, helping to resolve their requirements in a confident, polite and professional manner.
For the role you will require excellent communication skills, strong administration and organisational skills and a good telephone manner coupled with the ability to handle several tasks at the same time.
Responsibilities to include (But not limited to):
Due to the varied activities of the business the role may vary, however below is a list of core responsibilities:
• Answering and routing incoming calls for key clients
• Populating waste data reports and invoicing
• Developing and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele and suppliers
• Dealing with customer and internal queries
• Dealing directly with clients, either by telephone or electronically
• Providing pricing and delivery information
• Assisting the office manager with routine administration duties in office
To be successful you will require:
• A willingness to learn
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Confident phone manner
• Clear focus on quality and attention to detail
• Computer literacy
• Excellent communication and numeracy skills
• The ability to work well in a close team environment
It is essential that you have an ability to adapt to varied operational activities in a fast paced environment. To fit in you will need to be a results-focused, productive individual with a resourceful can do attitude. Prior knowledge or experience in the waste industry would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be required to attend our Head Office in Tywyn for one week’s training.